FREE Fruit of the Spirit Printable

We all know that fruit is good for us.

The kind we buy spoils. But the fruit of God’s Word that grows within us is lasting and multiplies.

We don’t know about you, but love, peace, patience and all the rest of the Fruits of the Spirit don’t come to us naturally. We need to draw on the power of God’s Word continually.

This Fruit of the Spirit Printable can be laminated and cut into index cards to put on your mirror. You could add a tassle and use one as a bookmark. Or, you could use them as gift tags and pass them along to inspire someone else.

To download this FREE printable, simply enter your name and email address below and we’ll send it to you!

Fruit Of The Spirit Tags Revised

[wp_eStore_free_download_squeeze_form id=1]

Facebook Comments:

Comments

1. Rowsa Belle says

Teaching toddlers are a joy. We are creating a solid foundation on which fruitful behaviors will flourish. Thanks for sharing.

2. Yvette Delport says

Very beautifully done I’m not this creative, but one of the fruit of the spirit is missing any chance it’s somewhere else???:)

3. Karrissa says

This is wonderful and so cute! I have been looking for something like this to remind me and the lil’ ones but I am not creative enough to have made this. Thanks so much for sharing!

Karrissa

4. Wanda Elliott says

I have left my name and email address twice and still haven’t received this free printable. Thanks

• Mothering From Scratch says

{Kathy} A kick will help a printer do something miraculous? Who knew! I think I’ll try that as well!

5. Shannon Frank says

This is AWESOME!! We are just beginning a study of the fruit of the spirit with the kids. This will definately come in handy! Thanks so much!

• Mothering From Scratch says

{Kathy} Crystal, let us know how they work for you and how you use them!! We are glad you like them.

Trackbacks